Jekyll to Ghost


Spooky Conversion

I’ve finally finished the conversion from Jekyll to Ghost. I’m still using GitHub Pages, so it requires the extra step of static page generation with a “Brute force static site generator for Ghost”

I removed the YML header sections and changed a bunch of embedded html. Overall the conversion was relatively easy. If I’d have written the original markdown correctly instead of inserting html, there would’ve had less to do.

I’m really satisfied how it looks over the old website. I wanted to make sure I was finished prior to VMworld to make posting easier.

Still trying to figure out the alignment issue with the font awesome social buttons on the bottom of the pages, but off we go.

Now to put up some good content!


Scott Bollinger / kfalconspb /

Image Credit:

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s